To insert an image into a PDF, follow the steps:
- Download and install Movavi PDF Editor.
- Run the app and click Open File to import a PDF.
- Click Edit and select the Image option. Find the image you want to insert and click Open.
- Resize the image as needed and position it in the PDF.
Continue reading to get step-by-step instructions.
By clicking the button, you’re downloading the free version of Movavi PDF Editor.*
Best Solution for Inserting Images into a PDF
Working with PDF handouts or other materials means you need to incorporate images into a PDF document. It’s also a helpful option if you need to insert a chart into a report, add a floor plan overlay to a project, or just include a photo on your CV. If you are looking for an advanced way to insert and edit images in a PDF document, we highly recommend Movavi PDF Editor.
Movavi PDF Editor is an elegant and efficient tool for working with digital documents that lets you quickly import and place any graphical object in an existing PDF.
How to Add a Picture to a PDF
Step 1. Installing Movavi PDF Editor
Return to the top of the page and click Download. When the download is complete, run the Movavi PDF Editor installer. Proceed through the on-screen instructions.
Step 2. Adding Files
Add the PDF file in which you want to place the image by clicking on the Open File button. You can also drag-and-drop the file into the workspace.
Step 3. Inserting the Required Image
To insert ready-made graphics into a PDF document, go the Edit mode by clicking the appropriate icon on the toolbar. Select the Image option, find the JPG or PNG file that you wish to import, and click Open.
Drag the edges of the frame to change the image size. Set the image's position in relation to the text by holding down the left mouse button and moving the mouse until the image is in the desired direction.
Step 4. Saving Your Edits
To save the file under a different filename, open the File menu and select Save As. To save changes to the current file, press Ctrl+S or click the diskette icon on the toolbar.
How to add a picture to a PDF file – try Movavi PDF Editor! This simple and efficient app lets you add images to a PDF page in just two clicks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Insert images into a PDF on a Mac with Movavi PDF Editor:
- Open a PDF in Movavi PDF Editor for Mac.
- Click Manage Pages in the top bar. Then click Blank Page in the right-hand pane.
- Click Back in the top bar. Then click Edit and choose Image.
- Find and add the image you need to insert.
- Resize the image and place it on the blank page. Save the result.
How to add a signature to a PDF:
- Open the PDF file in Movavi PDF Editor.
- Click Edit in the top bar and choose Signature.
- In the popup that appears, click Image and upload the image of the signature you want to use.
- Position the signature on the page and save the changes.
Read an article on how to add a signature to a PDF:
How to sign PDF files
- Open a PDF in Movavi PDF Editor.
- Click Edit in the top bar and choose Image.
- Find the PNG you want to insert and click Open.
- Resize and place the PNG in your file.
- Save the PDF file.
Inserting a signature or an image in PNG format has some benefits. PNG is a lossless compression format, so there will be no loss of image quality.
Open Movavi PDF Editor → Choose the Convert option → Choose PDF as the output format → Add an image → Click Convert → Save the PDF file
Read the full article on how to convert images to PDFs:
How to convert JPG to PDF
Movavi PDF Editor
Everything you need from PDF Software!
- PDF creation from scratch
- Different PDF-editing modes (4-in-1 page arrangement,
text editing, and object editing)
- Ready-to-use legal form templates
- Electronic signature solutions
- One-click file export and print output
Disclaimer: Please be aware that Movavi Screen Recorder does not allow capture of copy-protected video and audio streams.